Get Surly at the Source: The Surly Taproom at our Brooklyn Center Brewery.
FINAL TOURS THIS WEEKEND: This will be the last weekend we give tours at Brooklyn Center.
We’ll be serving a revolving menu of Surly regular beers, seasonal beers and special beers on tap and in cans. You’ll also be able to shop at the Taproom merch store, take part in occasional free tours of the brewery and try some great food from a variety of local food trucks. Come down, grab a beer and Get Surly at our place.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards and we ID EVERYONE. If under 21, you must be accompanied by an adult. As always, don’t be a dick or we have the right to throw you out, and always be respectful of our neighbors when you leave.
We do not sell growlers and there are no off-sales at the Taproom.
We are located at 4811 Dusharme Drive in beautiful Brooklyn Center, MN, 55429. We are just south of I-694 and Highway 100, just off of France Ave. N.
Click here for a Google map for the Surly Taproom.
If you feel like saving gas, you can also cycle to the Taproom via the Theodore Wirth Off-Road Cycling Trail from the Twin Cities. We have plenty of bike parking.
Wednesday - 3:00-9:00pm
Thursday - 3:00-9:00pm
Friday - 3:00-9:00pm
Saturday - 12:00-9:00pm
Sunday - 12:00-5:00pm
Special Cask On Tap This Week (10/13/14):
Wednesday, 10/15: Overrated! dry hopped with El Dorado. Made by Surly brewer Ben Smith. (When it's gone, it's gone!)
On Tap This Week (10/13/14):
- Devil's Work: A robust Porter brewed with blackstrap molasses, star anise and dry hopped with Sterling hops. This dark ale has flavors of black licorice, blackened malt and spicy-floral hop aroma.
- Pentagram: Brettanomyces is the unique yeast strain used to ferment this dark beer. Fermented in stainless then aged in used red wine barrels creating flavors of sour cherry, tobacco, oak and classic “Brett” barnyard funk and tartness, balanced by Dark Munich malt chewiness.
- SurlyFest: Our non-traditional take on an Oktoberfest beer; a rye lager with Sterling hops.
- Surly Cultivate Dandelion Saison: Surly Cultivate is a Belgian-style Saison brewed with Pils and Rye malts and bittered with dandelion greens, not hops.
- Damien: "The demon spawn of Darkness", Damien is a 8.8% small beer beer made from the second runnings of Darkness.
- Cacao Bender: Bender made with cacao nibs, vanilla beans, and coffee.
In Cans This Week (10/13/14):
- Coffee Bender
Serving Outside the Taproom This Week (10/13/14):
We'll be running FREE brewery tours during the following times:
Saturday, 10/18 - 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00pm
Sunday, 10/19 - 1:00 and 3:00pm
NOTE: These are the final weekend tours that willl be held at Brooklyn Center.
Sign up for the tour in person at the taproom one hour before each tour. Tour spots are limited to 30 people.
Get home safe, call a cab:
Dry Drivers 651-493-9363 (These guys will drive your car home!)
Green & White Taxi 763-545-1234
Town Taxi 763-592-6446