Get Surly at the Source: The Surly Taproom at our Brooklyn Center Brewery.
This is it, the last week of the Brooklyn Center Taproom. The last day we'll be open is Thursday, Oct. 23. We'll see you all soon at the new beer hall!
We’ll be serving a revolving menu of Surly regular beers, seasonal beers and special beers on tap and in cans. You’ll also be able to shop at the Taproom merch store, take part in occasional free tours of the brewery and try some great food from a variety of local food trucks. Come down, grab a beer and Get Surly at our place.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards and we ID EVERYONE. If under 21, you must be accompanied by an adult. As always, don’t be a dick or we have the right to throw you out, and always be respectful of our neighbors when you leave.
We do not sell growlers and there are no off-sales at the Taproom.
We are located at 4811 Dusharme Drive in beautiful Brooklyn Center, MN, 55429. We are just south of I-694 and Highway 100, just off of France Ave. N.
Click here for a Google map for the Surly Taproom.
If you feel like saving gas, you can also cycle to the Taproom via the Theodore Wirth Off-Road Cycling Trail from the Twin Cities. We have plenty of bike parking.
Wednesday - 3:00-9:00pm
Thursday - 3:00-9:00pm LAST DAY OPEN!
Friday - CLOSED
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
On Cask Wednesday 10/22/14: Devil’s Work with black currant. Made by Surly brewer Ben Smith. (When it's gone, it's gone!)
On Cask Thursday 10/23/14 (tapping time to be anounced): Eight with orange peel and aged on red oak. Made by Surly brewer Ben Smith.
On Tap This Week:
- Devil's Work: A robust Porter brewed with blackstrap molasses, star anise and dry hopped with Sterling hops. This dark ale has flavors of black licorice, blackened malt and spicy-floral hop aroma.
- SurlyFest: Our non-traditional take on an Oktoberfest beer; a rye lager with Sterling hops.
- Surly Cultivate Dandelion Saison: Surly Cultivate is a Belgian-style Saison brewed with Pils and Rye malts and bittered with dandelion greens, not hops.
- Damien: "The demon spawn of Darkness", Damien is a 8.8% small beer beer made from the second runnings of Darkness.
- Cacao Bender: Bender made with cacao nibs, vanilla beans, and coffee.
In Cans This Week:
- Coffee Bender
Serving Outside the Taproom This Week:
Our last tour was on Saturday 10/18. No more tours until we open the new brewery!
Get home safe, call a cab:
Dry Drivers 651-493-9363 (These guys will drive your car home!)
Green & White Taxi 763-545-1234
Town Taxi 763-592-6446